- True or False, modules are code that you import into your program for added
- Give an example of using the
- How can you import all of module's functions into your program so you don't
have to continually write
- What does immutable mean?
- What is the difference between a list and a tuple?
- What is the difference between a list and a dictionary?
- How could you get the second-to-last item in a list?
- Do all of the items in lists or dictionaries have to be the same data type?
- Based on the following list, how could you get another list from index 2 to
[5, 2, 3, 6, 8, 2]
- How could you check to see if
4 exists in the list above?
- Using the code below, what is the value of right_answer?
right_answer = [4, 2]
wrong_answer = right_answer
wrong_answer = 5
- Using the code below, what is the value of spam?
green_eggs = 'yum'
spam = 'weird'
my_plate = green_eggs
green_eggs = spam
spam = my_plate
- Suggest one way that you can avoid the problem of accidentally modifying a
list you didn't mean to.