- What is the difference between a while loop and a for loop?
- How do you write a while loop?
- How do you write a for loop?
- What is a code block?
- What is an infinite loop?
- Is it possible to have an infinite for loop?
- How do you exit an infinite loop if you're in one?
- What does the
range() function do?
- Give a reason for why you might use the
- True or False, the
pass command will skip everything until the end of the
if statement below?
if condition == True:
print "should this get printed"
- Give an example of a 3-dimensional list.
- True or False, the items in a list maintain the order of when they were added?
- True or False, the items in a dictionary maintain the order of when they were added?
- What does the enumerate function do?
- Try printing out
range(10) to see that iterating with numbers is really just
creating a list to iterate over.